- Thị trường chứng khoán phái sinh: Sân chơi cho các nhà đầu tư chuyên nghiệp
- Tham gia thị trường chứng khoán phái sinh: Làm gì để tránh rủi ro?
- [Dnews Training] Chương trình đạo tạo Chứng khoán Phái sinh
- Khối ngoại dè dặt với chứng khoán phái sinh
- [Infographic] So sánh giữa chứng khoán phái sinh và cổ phiếu
- Giá trị vốn hóa thị trường chứng khoán cuối tháng 8 đạt 57,4% GDP
- Hiểu đúng về thuế với chứng khoán phái sinh
- 'Bí kíp' đầu tư chứng khoán phái sinh
- Khác biệt giữa giao dịch chứng khoán phái sinh và cổ phiếu niêm yết
- Vị thế một chứng khoán phái sinh như thế nào?
Director and Founder at Zomia Group; Entrepreneur and Lecturer at HCMC International University
10 years total capital market experience
- 2 years as a consultant for the Financial and Real Estate sectors.
- 1.5 years in a dual role as Chief Investment Strategist and Chief Financial Strategist in Vietnam.
- 1 year experience as the Senior Risk Developer, developing new risk model for hedge-fund strategies...
- 2 years in a dual role as Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Operation Officer (COO), structuring risk and setup operation at a de novo Austrian (Basel II) regulated bank—Azure AG—with US$10 million startup investment from Cheyne Capital Management.
Sales and Marketing Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Analyst for Stock Exchanges and Brokerage Firms
Experiences: Sales and Marketing Manager for Paris Stock Exchange, MONEP, Chief Executive Officer of a leading Derivatives Brokerage company in Paris, (ranked N°2 on the MATIF, and N°4 on the MONEP); Chief Financial Analyst and Options Department Manager with the largest French broker, consultant, managers, trainers on a lots of Exchanges from US, Japan, Middle East to Europe.
Specialities: Market Knowledge; Derivative Products: Pricing models; Market-Making; Strategic direction and consultant (arbitrage, hedging, active portfolio management); Exchange Business Practices Knowledge
Hoai Tuong NGUYEN
H.T. Nguyen. On evaluation methods for set-based Bayesian networks structure learning. In Proceedings of DMOS-SIAM 2012 (Workshop on Data Mining in Offifial Statistics, in conjunction with the 2012 SIAM International Data Mining Conference). California, USA, April 26-28, 2012.
H.T. Nguyen, P. Leray and G. Ramstein. Multiple hypothesis testing and quasi essential graph for comparing two sets of Bayesian networks. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems (KES), September, 12-14, 2011, Kaiserslautern, Germany. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence LNAI, Springer-Verlag
Huu Minh MAI
CEO & Founder of Intelligent Financial Research and Consulting (IFRC) and Lecturer at Paris XII University (France)
Profile: PhD in Finance (University Paris Dauphine) and Master Degree of Applied Mathematics (Paris Dauphine - ENSAE)
Experiences: Double competencies. More than 15 years in the Euronext Liffe, Paris Stock Exchange, Euronext and New York Stock Exchange. Lecturer in universities and business schools
Specialities: Financial Markets, Portfolio Management, Derivatives Market and Products, Indexes Design, Calculation and Management, Financial Mathematics, Empirical Research in Finance, etc.
Khuong Duc NGUYEN
Lecturer in Finance, Deputy Director of international cooperation and research department, and Dean of Economics and Finance Faculty, Business Management and Administration Institute (IPAG Business school), Paris, France.
Experiences: Delivering modules in international student exchange progammes such as Financial markets, Statistics for Business, Finance in Enterprises, Financial analyses and theory in English; Member of Asian Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee; Participating in writing reports providing Asian governments with consultancy on policies; Co-editor, Associate Editor of the world reputable journals; Reviewer of Scientific studies of 30 international journals; Member of Administrative board or member of Financial and scientific associations in Vietnam and around the world; Organising or member of organising boards of more than 20 international conferences
Specialities: Financial Economics in Developing Countries; Corporate Finance; Goods Market; Financial Markets and Monetary System
- Manage personal investment portfolio. Improved portfolio performance through increased diversification and replacement of securities positions with synthetic derivatives positions.
- Research medium-frequency automated futures strategies and low-frequency discretionary options strategies, with intention of further portfolio diversification.
- Share research and opinion on financial markets through financialpiggy blog.
Experiences: More than 17 years in the Euronext Liffe, and LCH Clearing House. Lecturer in universities and business schools
Specialities: Derivatives Market Operation and Supervision, Clearing Key account management, and Business Development, Customers Services, ...
Mr Oliver Parson worked at Gordian Knot Ltd., an Asset Management company, for 15 years as Senior Operation Officer responsible for matching and clearing the fund’s bank account, loans, assets and derivatives trades.
He liaise with trustees, fund administrators, pricing providers, counterparties, issuing&paying agents and investors to resolve miss-matches and conflicts. He also is responsible to liaise with IT and service providers to integrate credit derivatives swap (CDS) booking, clearing and reconciling technology to middle-office operations. Prior to that he worked for 4 years with JP Morgan Corporate Trustee and Agency Services in the roles of: Issuing and Paying Agent, Calculation Agent and Registrar and Transfer Agent. Prior to that he worked for 2 years with Lloyd Thompson Ltd., a Lloyds of London insurance broker specialising in insuring energy specialist on oil-rig and pipeline. He is a British national
Quang Dung PHAM
University Lecturer: Researcher, Lecturer. Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Developing algorithms for path planning in autonomous car parking (FPT software)
- Implementation of convolutionary neural networks with Theano for image recognition: rice disease recognition, face recognition,… (Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
- Design and implementation of CBLSVR – a constraint-based local search library for vehicle routing optimization in transportation and logistics (Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
- Design and implementation of a software tool (with SPRING MVC) for managing research activities (Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
- Leader of the fundamental research project on “optimization for dynamic transport scheduling” (funded by NAFOSTED)
Quang Van TRAN
Teaching: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Advanced Microeconomics, Advanced Macroconomics, Development Economics, Research Methods, Development Economics, Advanced Development Economics, Econometrics, Finance and Banking, Investment Analysis at universities of Goettingen, Vietnamese-German University, University of Economics and Law, Vietnam – Netherlands Program.
Research: 2014: Senior Research Officer, Overseas Development Institute, United Kingdom. Since 2007: Lecturer and Senior Research Officer at Centre for Economics and Financial Research, University of Economics and Law
Sy Hoa HO
- 4/2016 - present: Economist, Treasury department, JSC Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam.
- Project: Supporting Public Financial Management in Vietnam. The objective of the assignment is to assist the Ministry of Finance of Vietnam to reduce fiscal risks to the state budget by strengthening the application of market-based pricing principles to the issuance of government guaranteed loans. (Grant SSTA8980-VIE project, ADB).
- 2014 - 3/2016: Lecturer at University Evry Val d'Essonne, France. (Mathematics, Microeconomics, Statistics and probability)
- 2013-2014: Teaching Assistant at the University of Paris 13, France. (Teaching Risk Management course for Master of International finance; and microeconomics ...)
- 2012-2013: Teaching Assistant at the University of Paris 5, France.
Thi Thanh Huong NGUYEN
Deputy Director at Securities Research and Training Center, SSC Vietnam
Profile: Master of International Banking and Finance (Birmingham University), Bachelor of Applied Science in International Economics (National Economic University (NEU) Vietnam)
Experiences: Deputy Director at Securities Research and Training Center, SSC Vietnam, Head of Division at SRTC, SSC of Vietnam, Deputy Head of Division at SRTC, SSC of Vietnam, etc.
Specialities: International Banking and Finance, International Economics, etc.
Imperial College Adjunct Professor and Director of Risk Control Ltd.
Experience: more than 8 years teaching finance in college and more than 15 years as director of Risk Control ltd. with about 69 research publications. Professor Perraudin previously taught at the University of Cambridge, Imperial College and Birkbeck College and have worked at the International Monetary Fund and as a City stockbroker. He was a Special Advisor to the Bank of England and as such was involved in the parameterisation of the Basel II capital charges for international banks.
Specialties: Financial Regulation, Quantitative Finance, Quantitative Analytics, Market risks, Derivatives, Financial Markets, Financial and Statistical Modeling